We are recruiting for a
to join our team.
Grant Fit Out is a fit out company, focused on creating incredible brand experiences for our clients. We transform spaces to give brands outstanding environments. With a reputation for delivering quality and adding value, we have a growing portfolio of well-known brands.
Working in collaboration with our Operations Team, you will play a supporting role in the logistics and efficiency of our interior fit out projects. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team and support our high performing Operations team.
- Coordination of deliveries and collections to site from suppliers and Grant Fit Out warehouse.
- Provide site support, where required.
- Stock Management – keep a record of tools, materials and supplies.
- Provide support with the set up of site and decant.
- Support with van maintenance.
- Occasional travel maybe required.
- Clean driving license.
- Organisational and planning skills with an ability to think ahead
- A positive, can do attitude and working as a team player
- 30 days annual leave (including statutory & public holidays)
- Finish at 3:00pm every Friday
- Pension contributions
- Performance bonus
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Professional development and training
- Travel opportunities
- Social events and well-being initiatives
Grant is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential and succeed.