We are recruiting a Project Co-Ordinator.
This new position will support the company’s growth plans and engagement with global brands. You will play a supporting role in assisting our Operations Team to deliver exceptional projects.
Grant Fit Out is a company focused on creating incredible brand experience fit outs for our clients. We transform spaces to give brands outstanding environments. With a reputation for delivering quality and adding value, we have a growing portfolio of well-known brands.
- Administration duties to the Executive Team.
- Assist Chief Operations Officer (COO) with minutes and action tracking.
- Assist COO with analysis of Quality and OH&S trends – to include site visits.
- Support with company ISO Audits.
- Assist Operations Team with project admin tasks.
- Support Marketing and Operations Support with site set-up & demobilisation activities.
- System maintenance and doc control management.
- Manage training requirements and CPD hours.
- 2-3 years experience working in a similar support role.
- Degree qualified in construction, business or administration-related discipline, or demonstrate an equivalent level of experience.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive disposition.
- Understanding of systems & processes.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, attention to detail & communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and quality management systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A collaborator and team player.
- 30 days annual leave (including statutory & public holidays)
- Finish at 3:00pm every Friday
- Pension contributions
- Performance bonus
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Professional development and training
- Travel opportunities
- Social events and well-being initiatives
Grant is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential and succeed.