Senior Quantity Surveyor
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor Interior Fit Out to join our commercial team.
A minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience,. This is an exciting opportunity to deliver an exceptional project for a company that has a rich history in luxury prestigious brands. You will work with a highly driven team, who are focused on delivering commercially successful projects.
Grant Fit Out is a fast growing fit out company, focused on building incredible brand experiences for global brands. If you want to be challenged and have a rewarding career, this is the role for you.
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the following:
budget preparation, cost reporting, cash flow forecasting and preparing final accounts
- Understand contractual agreements, advising the project team and clients on legal matters and disputes
- Prepare supporting documentation for the client and their consultants
- Sub-contract purchasing and monitoring of packages to include on-site remeasurement, interim and final account payments
- Provide commercial support to the estimating and manufacturing teams
- Liaise closely with the site manager & project manager to record all variations, change requests & instructions
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client & stakeholders, attending site meetings
- Promote best practice in Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards
- Full-time role. Mainly site-based with travel required
- 3-5 years’ fit out experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Previous experience in design & build (M&E and Architectural finishes)
- Knowledge of building regulations and guidelines
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Contractual background
- Positive and self-sufficient attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Full driving license
- Permanent position; 38hrs working week
- Finish at 3:00pm on a Friday
- 30 days holidays including stat & public holidays
- Pension contributions
- Company performance bonus
- Personal performance bonus
- Recruitment Referral bonus
- Professional development and training
We will build, train, coach, and develop you so that you are the best version of yourself.
- Travel opportunities
- Recognition awards
- Social events
- Well-being initiatives; fitness programme
- Competitive and dependent on experience
Grant is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential and succeed.