We are recruiting for an Estimator to join the team. This role will be fundamental in leading the business to further growth across Ireland & UK.
Your innovative approach will drive our tender strategies to secure work and partner with global brands. As you identify opportunities and understand risks when pricing contracts, you will be driven by the adversity of this role.
- Develop estimates for tenders to required deadlines; identifying risk and opportunities
- Advise on alternative options and value engineering solutions
- Attend tender review meeting with clients
- Co-ordinate pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ’s) & submissions
- Involvement in the selection of proposed supply chain including performance feedback on live projects
- Minimum five years in similar role; with fit out experience
- Ability to understand drawings with attention to specialist details
- Good knowledge of contract documentation and potential risks
- Efficient in the use estimating software
- Demonstrate a good level of experience or third level qualification
- Capability to work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
- 30 days holidays including stat & public holidays
- Finish at 3pm on a Friday
- Pension contributions
- Performance bonus
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Professional development and training
- Travel opportunities
- Social events and well-being initiatives
- Dependent on experience
Grant is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential and succeed.