Site Managers (Fit Out)
We are looking for a Fit Out Site Manager to join our team.
With a key focus on brand experience, you will be responsible for the exceptional delivery of high-quality retail, office and hospitality projects. You will manage a fast-paced team onsite who will work in collaboration to transform a space with passion.
Your package will include a company vehicle, mobile, tablet and excellent benefits.
Due to rapid growth, we are building incredible teams who are ambitious, committed and highly skilled. Working at Grant Fit Out, you will enjoy a fantastic culture, where people feel challenged, supported and valued.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times on site
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day site management of fast-paced fit out projects ranging from 4 weeks to 20 weeks in duration
- Management of subcontractors on site to ensure they have all required to deliver their work and that their work is to a high level of quality craftmanship
- Working in close partnership with the project manager to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality standard
- Management of all site administration using efficient software (training provided)
- Understanding drawings and plans with an ability to convert into action and direction for other site-based staff and subcontractors
- Forward planning in advance to ensure good coordination of labour and materials onsite
- Coordinate and order materials and equipment – liaise with the Purchasing Administrator
- Ongoing travel to ROI and GB for the management of site will be an integral part of this role
- Good communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients and stakeholders
- Fit out experience managing projects ranging from £100k to £1m
- Joinery and cabinet-making experience – nice to have
- CSCS Site Supervisor Card (or equivalent) and First Aid Training Card
- Confidence in leading, while working in a team environment
- Excellent eye for detail and exceptional quality
- Proficiency in managing subcontractors and trades
- Willing to travel and stay over for a week at a time
- Occasional evening work and weekend work may be required to deliver projects
- Full driving license
- Permanent position
- 30 days holidays including stat & public holidays
- Pension contributions
- Personal performance bonus
- Travel and Opportunities to work with exceptional brands
- Excellent accommodation and perks when traveling to manage sites
- Recruitment Referral bonus
- Professional development and training:
- Social events and well-being initiatives
- Competitive and dependent on experience
Grant is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential and succeed.